Outfit of the Week: Friday, February 15
This week’s #OOTW (outfit of the week) goes to…Mat!
What did I love about Mat’s outfit? What didn’t I love? The bold mix of colors with that blue gingham against the rust-colored shoes and tie? The sharp-looking tie clip? The manning up of a cream-colored cardigan that I want to borrow like, right now? That artfully matched backdrop?! I mean, c’mon. Go Mat.
Here’s what Mat had to say about his look:
- Cardigan: H&M
- Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger. “Got it off the clearance rack at their outlet, removed the chest pocket with the logo on it as I don’t like logos on clothing, and slimmed the sides and sleeves with my sewing machine (best skill I ever acquired).”
- Tie: Rust silk knit, The Tie Bar
- Tie Bar: Police-issue tie bar. “They’re only $5 and just plain and silver, which I prefer.”
- Pants: Lands End linen pants. “Even though it’s winter, here in Northern California it’s pretty mild. These are a heavier linen, so they work well year-round here.”
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Sanford
- Bag: Timberland
Do you have what it takes to top all other SG readers to nab #OOTW honors? Email me your best looks at megan (at) stylegirlfriend dot com.