18th December 2013
Can I even just tell you how fun this gift guide was to put together? So fun.
Like, so, so fun. I mean, “homebody chic” is ki-i-i-nd of my wheelhouse, since I work from home most days, and like to make some effort at being a put-together adult person.
Meaning, no airplane gliders in this one, but I can promise you would make any woman happy with one of the crowd-pleasing goodies above, like a color-neutral wreath, super cozy pj’s, and (duh) some new holiday tunes.
Get the goods >>
1. Diptyque Pine 2013 Holiday Candle – $60
2. West Elm cable throw - $71
3. L.L. Bean leather handle tote, with monogramming - $50
4. Kelly Clarkson, Wrapped in Red CD – $11
5. Winter Wreath - $44
6. Noble Tonic tahitian vanilla bean maple syrup – $29
7. Sleepy Jones “Marina” pajama shirt – $145
8. Sleepy Jones “Marina” pajama pant – $134
9. Minnetonka “Chrissy” bootie – $46
10. Drybar Blowout in a Box – $199 (and for you guys with major ???’s over your head whenever your lady tells you she’s getting a blowout, read this)
Which of these gifts would the lady in your life like to see under the tree this year?