We’re hiring! Check out Style Girlfriend opportunities below:
At Style Girlfriend, we’re always looking for great people who are interested in helping guys live with more style and confidence. Want to join a small but quickly growing team who believe in improving men’s lives through inspiring, engaging content; and best-in-class personalized service? You’re in the right place.
Right now, we’re looking to fill the positions below, but feel free to reach out to us if you’ve got #SGapproved skills you think we should definitely know about.
Style Girlfriend is looking for an amazing sales and partnerships person to help grow new business for the company.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate has experience working at an agency or media company, and brings with him or her an existing roster of relationships with brands and agencies at a high level. Killer deck-making skills are a must, with the ability to concept strategically-minded, creative proposals a key to success in the role. While we hate the term “people person,” you should probably be one.
Your efforts will support two business pillars: 1) branded content opportunities for the publishing arm of the site, including visibility-broadening opportunities for Style Girlfriend founder Megan Collins, and 2) partnership opportunities for the company’s pending expansion into in-person styling and on-demand messaging services. Past partners include Unilever, the NFL, Target, Amazon Fashion, Expedia, Visa, Men’s Health, Business Insider, and more.
This role is freelance, with the potential to grow into a full-time, salaried position. It’s also a new position for the company, and we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable helping to define where and how they can have the most impact. Compensation includes base pay commensurate with experience and a generous commission structure.
- Develop a Business Development roadmap and strategy
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships that generate revenue, drive traffic, and/or build brand awareness
- Structure, negotiate, and close deals
- Work with management to understand company goals and partnership strategy
Are you perfect for this position? Shoot us an email with your resume and some #humblebragging in-line to: [email protected]
Fall 2016 INTERN
Style Girlfriend is looking for an intern for the summer 2016 semester who wants to help men dress, date, and live with more style. Be a part of the popular daily lifestyle resource that lets guys around the globe in on practical and entertaining advice from a friendly, female perspective.
We’re searching for an NYC-based intern who is as invested in helping others live with more style as they are in figuring it out for themselves. The tone of Style Girlfriend isn’t “I baked these scones myself” aspirational; it’s “Check out this deal I got at Target” accessible.
The ideal candidate is a creative machine who can’t help but seek out the latest in men’s style and grooming trends. We need hungry, fashion-loving team members, who can nail the design aesthetic of the site and help execute creative ideas both on the site and across social media. We’re a small team, and the right dedicated, hardworking person will have opportunities to participate in every area of the company and grow their role during their time with us.
Who We’re Looking For:
– an energetic and proactive student with a strong interest in men’s fashion and social media
– available 15-20 hours per week
What You’ll Do:
– support our visual needs with photography for the site and social media
– edit video for the Style Girlfriend YouTube channel
– upload and schedule articles and social media messaging
– additional responsibilities as available and qualified
Skills You’ll Need:
– Exceptional communication skills, in person and online
– Social media savvy
– An eye for styling and composition
– Photography (DSLR camera provided for use)
– Design and video software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro, iMovie…)
– familiarity with tools like Google Analytics a plus but not necessary
What You’ll Get:
– school credit
– valuable experience with the in’s and out’s of a daily style site
Along with your resume, email a short blurb on why you’re a good fit for Style Girlfriend to [email protected] (in the body of email is fine), links to the relevant places you live online, and your available start date.
Deadline to apply: